Global education, close to home.
Oregon’s premiere business institution, the University of Oregon, now offers its signature Executive MBA program in the heart of Portland. Oregon Executive MBA is immersive, international, and experiential—all close to home.
At 200 Market Street, our state-of-the-art executive education suite brings together established professionals looking to hone their skills, take leadership roles within their organizations, and even consider career changes. This diverse group works through projects, presentations, and the application of academic knowledge and established best practices under the direction of accomplished, dynamic industry experts. Together, they achieve a highly respected Executive MBA, gaining both a degree and an enriched network of like-minded peers along the way.
- Demonstrate at least three years of managerial or leadership experience in a position that included supervision of other employees, responsibility for budgets, or financial performance, project management, account management or similar responsibilities.
- Demonstrate at least five years of career-related work experience.
- Currently hold a mid- to senior-level management position with significant responsibility.
We review each applicant’s experience, individual situation and potential. An Admissions Advisor will be happy to discuss your work experience and academic record in relation to the range of qualifications of students accepted in prior years. In some cases, an advisor may be able to provide information that will help strengthen your application.
Contact Oregon Executive MBA about the application process. (Your application typically includes essay questions, sponsorship endorsement and applicant evaluation forms.) Your submission will consist of the following:
- An Oregon Executive MBA application. Download the application form.
- A résumé and your required essay question responses
- $75 application fee*
- Two copies of transcripts from each institution of higher education that you’ve attended. The Graduate School will accept PDF transcripts, so long as the PDF is sent directly from the academic institution to Sandy Kingsley (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Oregon Executive MBA, without routing through the applicant.
- Sponsorship endorsement (company support) form from your current employer, included within the Application form packet.
- An Applicant Recommendation form completed by your immediate supervisor
- An Applicant Recommendation form completed by another member of your organization
- Results of a GMAT (or GRE) test
- TOEFL scores, if applicable
* We are happy to waive the $75 application fee for any applications received before December 31st for the following year. Additionally, the following scholarships are available:
- Applications received October 2012–February 2013, will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
- Applications received March 2013–April 2013, will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- In order to receive a scholarship, you must pay the full deposit of $2,000 by March 15, 2013 ($2,000 scholarship), or by May 15, 2013 ($1,000 scholarship).
To Gain Admission
Successfully complete the above steps in the application process and submit your application by the dates specified. You can add materials to your file until the application is complete. We will contact you immediately with an admissions decision.
Materials to mail:
- Application for Admission
- Essay question responses
- Detailed resume
- $75 application fee
- Company Endorsement Form
- Two Applicant Recommendation forms, both sealed in envelope provided:
- One completed by your immediate superior
- One completed by another company officer
FROM OTHERS AT YOUR REQUEST
- Two official (sealed) copies of your transcripts
- Official copy of GMAT scores (and TOEFL, if applicable)
Oregon Executive MBA
200 SW Market Street, Suite L101
Portland, OR 97201